SWC - Newsletter 3 - End of an Era

Home » News » SWC - Newsletter 3 - Endings

South Warwickshire Circuit
Newsletter 3

End of an Era ....... and New Beginnings!

We say goodbye to our existing Circuits in July. The closing service in Mid Warwickshire is on Sunday 14th July at 3 pm in Warwick Church (Barrack Street, Warwick CV34 4TH) and in Stratford and Evesham it is on Sunday 21st July, again at 3 pm in Stratford Church (Old Town, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6BG). We will miss the friendships and fellowship we have enjoyed over several years with Christians in other Local Churches.

But ... we are poised on the threshold of a new dawn, a new Circuit, with the opportunity to make new friendships and fellowships with a wider community--a chance to spread the love of God shown in the life, death and resurrection of Jesus in a wider area; a chance to review our outreach and take on new challenges.

To read all the articles in newsletter 3, click here

You may also be interested in

EcoChurch
Webteam: Thu 24 Oct 9:24am

Eco ChurchIt is early days for the newly formed circuit, but there is every indication that 'Caring for Creation' will become an increasingly important aspect of our new circuit life. The Birmingham District Synod recently strongly approved a motion to become an EcoDistrict, and has already set up an advisory group to move this forward. Stratford and Evesham Circuit (as was!) has...

Summer of Play - Postcard - Dale Street
Webteam: Wed 23 Oct 11:30am

South Warwickshire CircuitNewsletter 5"Church Without Walls" is child's play in LeamingtonDale Street Church took up the call to be "Church Without Walls" by taking the Gospel out to the local park in a "Summer of Play".With council permission, a team of volunteers led by Children and Families Missioner, Michael Sharman, ran a play...

MIckleton - 3Bs
Webteam: Wed 23 Oct 11:25am

South Warwickshire CircuitNewsletter 5MICKLETON METHODIST CHURCH :We believe in Faith in ActionThe roots of Mickleton Methodist Church go back to 1812, but the foundation stones of the existing chapel were not laid until 1891. At that time the Society had only 14 members — much the same as the congregation today — though in between times numbers rose to more than 50...