SWC - Newsletter 2 - Staffing

Home » News » SWC - Newsletter 2 - Staffing

South Warwickshire Circuit
Newsletter 2

Staffing

We are pleased that Rev Sam McBratney has been given permission by the church to serve at Roehampton University which also allows him to continue to serve part time in our Circuit--until 2022. He and his partner Rev Mark Rowland will move into the manse at Whitnash. We look forward to seeing Mark in our pulpits on Sundays (as well as Sam, of course!).

It is also good news that Rev Richard Wilde will be coming to live in the circuit from September as a Supernumerary Minister. Richard has agreed to take a part time pastoral role assisting Revs Peter and Jemima in the south of the circuit.

To assist the ministerial team 3 lay workers are being recruited, one for Warwick, Whitnash & Wellesbourne, one for Bidford & Mickleton, and one for Cubbington.

To read all the articles in newsletter 2, click here

You may also be interested in

EcoChurch
Webteam: Thu 24 Oct 9:24am

Eco ChurchIt is early days for the newly formed circuit, but there is every indication that 'Caring for Creation' will become an increasingly important aspect of our new circuit life. The Birmingham District Synod recently strongly approved a motion to become an EcoDistrict, and has already set up an advisory group to move this forward. Stratford and Evesham Circuit (as was!) has...

Summer of Play - Postcard - Dale Street
Webteam: Wed 23 Oct 11:30am

South Warwickshire CircuitNewsletter 5"Church Without Walls" is child's play in LeamingtonDale Street Church took up the call to be "Church Without Walls" by taking the Gospel out to the local park in a "Summer of Play".With council permission, a team of volunteers led by Children and Families Missioner, Michael Sharman, ran a play...

MIckleton - 3Bs
Webteam: Wed 23 Oct 11:25am

South Warwickshire CircuitNewsletter 5MICKLETON METHODIST CHURCH :We believe in Faith in ActionThe roots of Mickleton Methodist Church go back to 1812, but the foundation stones of the existing chapel were not laid until 1891. At that time the Society had only 14 members — much the same as the congregation today — though in between times numbers rose to more than 50...