Webteam: October 2019
South Warwickshire Circuit
South Warwickshire Circuit — Inter-Church Walks 2019
We're planning a series of walks on Saturdays and Sundays in June as part of marking the new circuit. Each walk will be between churches, starting with a prayer at one, and finishing with a prayer and a cuppa at the other. The final 3 walks in July and September are timed to coincide with the special circuit services. Please join in as many as you are able. There are even rumours of one or two planning to do the whole lot! The schedule is
|Sat 1st June||Bidford to Welford||4 miles|
|Sun 2nd June||Welford to Mickleton||6|
|Sat 8th June||Tysoe to Kineton||5|
|Sun 9th June||Fenny Compton to Knightcote||4|
|Sat 15th June||Stockton to Whitnash||9|
|Sun 16th June||Whitnash to Cubbington via Radford Rd and Dale St||6|
|Sun 23rd June||Cubbington to Kenilworth||5|
|Sat 13th July||Kenilworth to Warwick||5|
|Sat 20th July||Henley to Stratford||9|
|Sat 7th Sept||Wellesbourne to Stratford||6|
Please note the dates of the walks have been corrected from what was published
To read all the articles in newsletter 2, click here
You may also be interested in
Eco ChurchIt is early days for the newly formed circuit, but there is every indication that 'Caring for Creation' will become an increasingly important aspect of our new circuit life. The Birmingham District Synod recently strongly approved a motion to become an EcoDistrict, and has already set up an advisory group to move this forward. Stratford and Evesham Circuit (as was!) has...
South Warwickshire CircuitNewsletter 5"Church Without Walls" is child's play in LeamingtonDale Street Church took up the call to be "Church Without Walls" by taking the Gospel out to the local park in a "Summer of Play".With council permission, a team of volunteers led by Children and Families Missioner, Michael Sharman, ran a play...
South Warwickshire CircuitNewsletter 5MICKLETON METHODIST CHURCH :We believe in Faith in ActionThe roots of Mickleton Methodist Church go back to 1812, but the foundation stones of the existing chapel were not laid until 1891. At that time the Society had only 14 members — much the same as the congregation today — though in between times numbers rose to more than 50...